How do I process a return or exchange?
- Step 1 - Submit a return request. Please note that a delivery fee may apply depending on your request.
- Step 2 - Select Return or Exchange, select the item(s) you wish to return or exchange, and the reason
- Step 3 - After approving your request, you will receive an email with instructions to send us back your item.
RETURNS IN CANADA
To ensure your return in time, we provide a return label for all types of requests. The shipping cost for the first exchange is at our expense.
If you wish to make a second exchange by mail
Contact our customer service team directly at [email protected] . Our team will be happy to explain you the procedure and will send you a shipping label to facilitate the process. Please note that a shipping fee of 10$ plus taxes will be charged for all additional exchange requests.
- Refunds and credit notes
Please note that shipping charges will be deducted from your order for refunds and credit notes. Shipping charges will be automatically calculated in your refund request.
RETURN IN UNITED STATES AND INTERNATIONALLY
For returns from the United States and internationally, you must go to your nearest post office to return it. Do not worry, you will have all the information you need when making the return request.
Important: When you return the package to the post office, you will need to mention to the delivery company that the package is a return. We will not be responsible for any customs fees to be paid for the return of the package.
Exchange or return your item in person at our boutique:
Meet the below requirements
- Products must not have been worn, washed, or altered. No visible signs of use including deodorant/cosmetic stains, perfume, scents, etc.
- All tags must be intact and returned in their original packaging.
- Swimwear: the hygienic protection sticker must be intact.
- For hygiene reasons, caps, beanies, hair clips and underwear are not eligible for either return or exchange.
We reserve the right to refuse a product's exchange or refund for reasons of hygiene or if the product appears to have been damaged by the customer. Items that have been washed or worn cannot be returned or exchanged. All products will be inspected upon receipt.